Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just a few thoughts

sometimes when we go to church and they ask for money, we may think "oh their just trying to get my money!" but when we go to the store and take a look at the clearance rack...we never think "they are trying to take our money. oh course they are just trying to give me a good deal!"

The earthly things we buy and stock up on, well they simply fade away get lost, forgotten, broken, stained. these things never make me happy at night, I never lay in bed at night thinking, "I'm so glad I have this!"
But the money I give away, the things I give away, I always remember! I remember what, when and who I gave it to.

It is better to store up treasure in heaven then here on a rotting world.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Thanks for perspective on this :) It's always good to be reminded! Happy Sabbath!