Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's Going on at the Ford's House: Part ll

So it's been about six months since the remolding/addition has started on our house so I have decided to update with a tour of the construction. There has been plenty of hammering, banging, clanging, stomping, sawing, air compressors, dirt and dust and plenty of crazy events. For instance a bookcase falling over make a large crash and a huge mess, our little white dog still finds Teddy's boot tasty every Monday, I randomly get called to hold a board or measuring tape, my poor friend finds her self trapped in the bedroom after my dad started to jack the house up and resulting in the door jamming in the frame, you generally find yourself tripping over any sort of object when walking in Teddy's work space, walls are chain sawed out, I am surprised at this point my Dad and Teddy haven't brought home the entire Jay K Lumber yard and Lowe's store. Anyhow here's what it looks like...

4 comments:

stephen said...

Hey looks good! Sounds like your almost getting a new house -new living room, new dining room, new kitchen, new bath room, new bedroom yeah that pretty much a all the components of a small house :)

Kristin said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of work. I love the new style :) It's nice to see a little about what's going on with your life.

Katalin said...

lol well I can't say I did much of it, but my family wanted to see what the improvements are so I decided to do a tour of it. :P lol but yeah its been pretty much going on since I got back from camp so every day I come home from school and see a little different project going on of my house :P But I do like the new look as well though! :D

Teddy said...

I for one, think it looks awful! ;) Lol, never went for that rough, woodsy look. Should just start over! (I always know the wrong thing ta say, huh?)