Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22,2010

Destination: High Peaks, Nipple Top and Dial
Miles hiked: 13
Time: 7 hours
Hikers: Andrew, Teddy and Katie
Number of snowballs thrown at me: Don't know they all flew at me when I came around the corner.
Hardest point: probably going down.
Most memorable..."Alice Paul!,"... "Hey, anyone want to eat more food," (all of us packed too much food on the trip.) Beating both the guys to the top of Dial.
Person who should have been on hike: Jackie!
View from the top: Amazing!

4 comments:

Andrew Whtilow said...

What can I say...I was excited to see snow for the first time in over a year!

Katalin said...

Lol well I was woundering what you were so excited about up on the trail. I guess I was in for a surprise when I suddenly had fifty snow balls flying at me. :p

stephen said...

Sounds like a lot of fun :D Hope some of the snowballs hit you though, it would be disappointing if they didn't :P

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could've been there with you guys!! It sounded like so much fun :D