Monday, April 20, 2009

Caving and My "Manly Head Wound"

I was was caving yesterday, and we were climbing up a section, and (since I am a kinda short, and the rock that I was trying to climb up was kinda tall) My plan of action was to give a mighty leap and attempt to get my body half way up onto the self of rock. however that plan came abruptly to a halt, for I found out really quick that the human skull does not move boulders. I had whacked my head on a rock above me.
After letting out a pretty loud groan according to what the others said, I made it up to where the others were had Morgan take a look at it. She's like "ah your bleeding all over the place." anyways I am ok, just so you know had a major head ache and now have a sore head but its all good. lol. Just thought I would share my adventurous caving experience.

3 comments:

Christy Joy said...

Did you go with Laury?! He thinks helmets are stupid He's such a spelunker.

I'm glad you're ok! Invest in a helmet - it's kept my head from a similar fate many a time!

Katalin said...

yeah we were with Laury, lol yeah your right probably should invest in a helmet, lol seems I have a knack for injuring my-self...don't know how. :P

shama said...

wow it sounds like you have some really nice friends! :) Definitely invest in a helmet--they enhance the caving experience. Maybe we can go caving sometime this summer!