Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Hola" from Peru!

Hey every one, I am in Peru, and I just thought I would share some pictures since they are worth a thousand words. I hope you enjoy them.






oh yeah they call this a public road!


trying out Jenni's new motorcycle


yes that is a house, and yes real people live there.






after a long day in the pinapple field. Bascially the first thing we got to do when we got here was to machete a 100x100 meter field!


my new hero's...these guys work from sun up till sundown in the boiling Peru sun!


my new casa


from a birds eye view

2 comments:

Alex said...

Thank you for letting us live vicariously through your experience - I would love to see another sunrise between that guyaba tree and mango tree and go out to work in the pineapple field. Is that "public road" the one to Yierbas Buenas or is it somewhere else?
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! They really make me want to go back to Africa... or any other third world country!